Who do you want to be in 2013? Each January we set grand resolutions and goals — but what if we all focused on getting 1% better? Maybe you want to lose 10lbs, vow to cook healthier at home, or just shake up your workout routine — whatever your goal may be — Protein Bar wants to help you become a better, healthier you.
This past October, Washington, DC writer Nevin Martell set out to do healthy…healthier. With the help of Protein Bar meals and nutritional guidance from founder, Matt Matros — Nevin lost 12 lbs and served as an inspiration for Protein Bar customers and employees nationally. To celebrate the new year, we’re bringing this challenge home to each and every Protein Bar location.
Starting today we’ll be recruiting 1 participant per location.
Participants will receive the following:
- A hefty Protein Bar gift card to ensure they’re properly fueled to take on the new year
- Fitness hookups/classes from our SWEAT Squad partners
- Recipes/culinary insights from Chef Phil
- Blog posts/social media features dedicated to their journey
- Sweet Protein Bar gear
On February 1st we will unveil the results of challenge. This isn’t just about weight lost or muscle gained—this is about getting one step closer to the person you want to be. Protein Bar employees and fans will have the opportunity to vote for who they thought had the biggest transformation — grand prize winner will be announced on February 7th.
Winner will receive:
A trip (for 2) to visit a Protein Bar in either market (Flight + 2 nights at a hotel in either Chicago OR Washington, DC)
Ready to make a change? Email email@example.com with the following information:
- Who do you want to be in 2013? And how can Protein Bar help you get there?
- Which Protein Bar location do you frequent?
- If you could eat one PB item forever what would it be?
- What’s your favorite way to get your SWEAT on?
- How do want to measure the success of this program?
Feel free to send photos, videos, links to your blog ALL will be considered when we choose our participants (1 challenger per location INCLUDING our upcoming Oak Brook location.) Deadline for submissions is Friday December 28th.